GET UP TO £200 IN COMPLIMENTARY SPORTS SPREAD BETS!
Once you have opened your Spreadex account, just place five qualifying sports spread bets and once they have been settled we'll give you a spread bet on either: Football: £100 Supremacy bet on any live match
Horse racing: £10 National Hunt or Flat Match Bet
Cricket: £10 'First 15 Overs Runs' bet on any live one day game
Rugby League/Union: £10 Total Points bet on any live match
Golf: £10 Finishing Positions bet on any US or Euro Tour event
Tennis: £10 tennis 10-5 Supremacy spread bet on any live match
Place a further 10 qualifying sports spread bets and, once they're settled, we'll give you a second spread bet on one of the same markets as listed above.
A live game is deemed as one on which Spreadex is offering ‘in-play’ betting. See full terms and conditions below.How to claim
1. Once you have placed the required number of qualifying sports spread bets and they have been settled, call one of our friendly Sports Traders over the phone on 08000 526575.
2. Simply give your name and account number and we will tell you the events on which you can place the spread bet.
3. The complimentary spread bet will entitle the holder to receive any winnings upon settlement of the market. Any losses occurring will be refunded to the account within two working days. There is no cash alternative.Sports Offer: Terms and Conditions
1) Offer applies only to new Spreadex accounts opened after 0.00am on Tuesday, 23 August 2011.
2) If you take part in this account opening promotion, you will not be able to claim the iPad Air account opening offer.
3) All qualifying sports spread bets must have the potential to win and lose at least £20 and must be placed within 28 days of opening your account. Minimum stake for qualifying spread bets is £2.
4) The complimentary spread bets must be claimed within 28 days of opening your account and must be placed over the phone by calling one of our friendly traders on 08000 526 575 (sports).
5) Unless otherwise stated, closing or partially closing sports spread bets or void bets will not count towards a qualifying spread bet.
6) Where more than one sports spread bet is placed on the same market on the same event only the first settled spread bet will count as a qualifying bet.
7) For accounts opened in dollars or euros, the complimentary bets listed above will be awarded in units of your selected currency.
8) Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Spreadex offer and will expire if the required number of qualifying settled sports bets have not been placed within 28 days of opening an account.
9) Unless otherwise stated, clients reopening Spreadex accounts do not qualify for the offer.
10) Spreadex Ltd reserves the right to exercise its sole discretion as to whether or not to open account facilities for any prospective client.
11) Spreadex Ltd reserves the right to amend, withdraw or restrict this offer at any time without notice.
12) Spreadex Ltd reserves the right to withhold this offer when it has reasonable belief there has been co-operation, collusion or organisation of bets from the same source, or if it has reasonable belief that the offer is being abused in any way.
13) Spreadex Ltd is the sole arbiter of these rules and any other issue arising under the promotion.
14) No staff member (or any relation or partner thereof) of any spread betting or fixed odds bookmaking firm is eligible to take advantage of these offers.
15) Accounts introduced via an Introducing Broker are excluded.