Trade with some of the most competitive margin rates in the industry at Spreadex.Our new tiered margin system means many of our clients are now benefitting from lower margin rates as they fall into a lower tier.*Low margin, AIM/non-350 tradingFurther reinforcing our position as market leader for non-350/AIM stock trading, most of those trading these stocks will fall into our new bottom tier of 20%. This tier represents a margin cut of 50% on a majority of these markets. See below for an example of trading 88 Energy, an AIM Stock:
If you stake £1000 on 88 Energy when it is trading at 3.13-3.27 you will need to cover 20% of 3.13p (0.626) times by your stake (£1000). The total margin needed for this position will be £626. Previously, this would have been £1,252. If you stake £40,000 on 88 Energy when it is trading at 3.13-3.27 you will need to cover ((20% of 3.13 = 0.626) times by £30,488) plus ((40% of 3.13 = 1.252) times by £9,512). The total margin needed for this position will be (0.626 x £30,488) + (1.252 x £9,512) = £30,994.51. Previously this would have been £50,080.How do I find margin rates for each market?If you are a client, once you login to your account click the (i) button next to each market name within the financial trading platform.if you are not a client, click here to open an account.* The downside to this is at higher stakes you will be required to deposit more to open your position and if you build your position you may fall in to a higher tier.
Fill in our simple online application form
Await email confirmation of approval
Start trading the global markets instantly!