Mobile Accumulators and Multiples
For more information on accumulators and multiples see our Accumulator Betting Guide
Below is a brief guide on how to select and place accumulators or multiples from your smartphone.
1) If you do not already have a shortcut to our Mobile Sports Betting Platform on your mobile, simply type www.spreadex.com into your smartphone browser, choose 'Sports Spread Betting' and follow the on-screen instructions.
2) Use the platform to view our fixed odds prices. Each fixed odds bet you select will be stored in your Fixed Odds Bet Slip. Once you have made all your selections, press the 'FO Bet Slip' icon in the bottom right tab to take you to the Fixed Odds Bet Slip page. Here you will find your current fixed odds selections as well as the new 'Accumulators / Multiples' section.
3) To include a selection as part of an accumulator or multiple simply make sure the box is checked to the left of the individual bets.
4) You can then enter your desired stake size for each bet. Depending on how many selections are in the fixed odds bet slip, a number of options will become available. With only 2 bets selected, the option for a 'Double' will become available as well as the option to input your desired stake.
5) As more bets are added, additional options become available depending on the number of selections. Your 'Total Stake' and 'Maximum Return' figures are also displayed at the bottom of the screen. Once you are satisfied with your selections press the 'Place Bets' icon at the bottom and your bets will be placed.
If you have any questions on accumulator or multiple betting, please call our sports room on 08000 526 575 or 01727 895 090.
Accumulators and multiples can be placed from the Fixed Odd Bet slip icon located in the bottom right-hand corner of our Mobile Sports Betting Platform.