UP TO £400 IN COMPLIMENTARY SPORTS SPREAD BETS!
Once you have opened your Spreadex account, just place five qualifying sports spread bets (minimum £2 stake, each able to win and lose £20) and once they have been settled we'll give you a spread bet on either: Football: £100 Supremacy spread bet on any live match
Horse racing: £100 Winning Favourites spread bet
Tennis: £200 Total Sets spread bet on any live match
Rugby League/Union: £50 Total Tries bet on any live match
Golf: £20 72-hole Matchbet on any tournament
Cricket: £10 'First 15 Overs Runs' spread bet on any live one day game or £5 'Fall of Next Wicket' spread bet on any Test match
Place a further 10 qualifying sports spread bets (minimum £2 stake, each able to win and lose £20) and, once they're settled, we'll give you a second spread bet on one of the same markets as listed above. *Second bet awarded subject to terms and conditions being met.
A live game is deemed as one on which Spreadex is offering ‘in-play’ betting. See full terms and conditions and qualifying sports spread betting markets below.How to claim
1. Once you have placed the required number of qualifying sports spread bets (£2 minimum stake, each able to win and lose £20) and they have been settled, select your bet from the list above.
2. When placing your bet online, simply tick the Free Bet box to claim your free bet.
3. The complimentary spread bet will entitle the holder to receive any winnings upon settlement of the market. Any losses occurring will be refunded to the account within two working days. There is no cash alternative.Sports Offer: Terms and Conditions
1) If you take part in this account opening promotion, you will not be able to claim the iPad Air/mini/Pro, Sonos, Apple Watch account opening offer.
2) All qualifying sports spread bets must be £2 minimum stake, each able to win and lose £20 and placed within 28 days of opening your account.
3) The complimentary spread bets must be claimed within 28 days of opening your account.
4) Unless otherwise stated, closing or partially closing sports spread bets or void bets will not count towards a qualifying spread bet.
5) Where more than one sports spread bet is placed on the same market on the same event only the first settled spread bet will count as a qualifying bet.
6) For accounts opened in dollars or euros, the complimentary bets listed above will be awarded in units of your selected currency.
7) Offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Spreadex offer and will expire if the required number of qualifying settled sports bets have not been placed within 28 days of opening an account.
8) Unless otherwise stated, clients reopening Spreadex accounts do not qualify for the offer.
9) Spreadex Ltd reserves the right to exercise its sole discretion as to whether or not to open account facilities for any prospective client.
10) Spreadex Ltd reserves the right to amend, withdraw or restrict this offer at any time without notice.
11) Spreadex Ltd reserves the right to withhold this offer when it has reasonable belief there has been co-operation, collusion or organisation of bets from the same source, or if it has reasonable belief that the offer is being abused in any way.
12) Spreadex Ltd is the sole arbiter of these rules and any other issue arising under the promotion.
13) No staff member (or any relation or partner thereof) of any spread betting or fixed odds bookmaking firm is eligible to take advantage of these offers.
14) Accounts introduced via an Introducing Broker are excluded.